Slips, trips and falls are the leading causes of injuries resulting in workers missing time at work in Ontario. Preventing such injuries is a key goal of every safe and healthy workplace.
Some of the main topics include:
- Workplace responsibilities
- What do the Regulations and the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) say about slips, trips and falls?
- Types of Injuries and the cost to the worker and the employer
- Causes of slip, trips and falls – Incident Data.
- Prevention of slips, trips and falls