This unique training provides guidance on how employees can stay safe in the workplace, and the general precautions a workplace should take ot be prepared for a pandemic and help lower the spread of the viruses.
- The Corona Virus and how it spreads – Seasonal Flu vs. Covid-19
- What Health Canada tells us about staying safe during a virus pandemic
- Workplace protocols to keep employees safe
- Recommended types of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- How to properly put on masks and gloves, and how to properly take them off (Donning and Doffing of PPE)
- Proper care of PPE
- Creating and implementing a business continuity plan in case of a pandemic