Strong supervision skills are key to any construction project. This comprehensive online training program offers the critical skills and concepts needed to supervise a work team in the residential and non-residential construction sectors. The course uses scenarios, videos, quizzes and tests to reinforce the learning.
For supervisors, foremen, or any individual who wants to become a First Level Supervisor.
Develop the critical skills and learn the concepts required to supervise a construction crew, maximize productivity and quality, and ensure a job gets done on time, on budget, and safely.
- Build supervisory skills.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- Communicate effectively.
- Lead a work crew.
- Plan and schedule.
- Manage effective meetings.
- Understand the supervisor’s role in safety and due diligence.
- Develop and motivate teams.
- Handle disagreements and problems.
- Address personal problems and performance issues.
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.
Canadian Construction Association: 5 Credits