Please, indicate the dates you’d like to register for as a note at checkout.
Estimating Online Training Course 1 and Course 2 are offered throughout the year by Suderman Estimating Systems Inc.
Registering for course 1 and 2 together will save OEL Members $150 off the course price!
Please check our calendar for upcoming dates and feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Course 1 – Upcoming Dates
- April 25th and 26th, in person, 8:00 a.m. start, 4:30 p.m. finish
- June 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th, 7:00 a.m. start, 11:15 a.m. finish
Course 2 – Upcoming Dates
- May 29th and 30th, in person, 8:00 a.m. start, 4:30 p.m. finish
- May 31st and June 1st, 9:00 a.m. start, 5:30 p.m. finish
- July 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th, 7:00 a.m. start, 11:15 a.m. finish
Learn more about Suderman Estimating Systems Inc.
CLICK HERE for COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- Course 1 must be completed before taking Course 2.
- You will receive a certificate after Suderman Estimating Systems Inc. receives the course survey.
- These courses are Canadian Construction Gold Seal accredited.
- We encourage people to register as soon as possible so that we can get the materials sent out (see below for the list of materials).
- Labour manual
- Scale, highlighters and mechanical pencil
- For Course 1: Materials include a binder with drawings, specifications and work sheets for five (5) takeoffs and additional information relating to estimating
- For Course 2: Materials are provided to add to the binder with drawings, specifications and work sheets for eight (8) takeoffs, and additional information relating to estimating. Course 2 requires trainees to use the Labour Manual and scale provided in Course 1.
There are no reviews yet.