This program is recommended for any individuals who need to have a good understanding, “an awareness” of the safety precautions needed when working around electricity.
This training is NOT intended to provide skills or knowledge to perform any electrical tasks.
The focus of this training is on recognizing, avoiding, and reporting electrical hazards.
• Provides the knowledge needed to work safely with or near electrical equipment.
• Provides a basic understanding of how electricity behaves
• Discusses the Hazards of Electricity
• Provides visual examples of electrical hazards that could potentially be encountered on the job
• Discusses how to recognize real or potential electrical hazards
• Discusses how to avoid personal injury and prevent others from being injured