Course will be offered June 2, 2021, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST. This training course will be held online. Link details will be provided after registration.
- hazards of electrical shock and arc flash
- electrical equipment conditions
- JSA electrical equipment
- electrically safe work conditions
- working energized
- shock hazard assessment
- arc flash hazard assessment
- electrical specific PPE
- review and quiz
- successful participants receive a wallet card.
With more than 26 years serving the industry, Master Electrician, Len Cicero is recognized by the industry and colleagues as a specialist in Workplace Electrical Safety. A construction and maintenance Electrician, Len is a Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional – NFPA, a Certified Electrical Safety Worker – NFPA, and a founding member of CSA Z462 Workplace Electrical Safety Technical Committee.
There are no reviews yet.