Course 5 – The Canadian Fire Alarm System: Application
The OEL is working with the Health & Safety Management College to host instructor-led, webinar and in-person classes for the Canadian Fire Alarm Association Technician Training Courses.
Please select course modality (in person/online hybrid) above to see course dates.
See prices below.
Classroom location for in person classes: Monte Carlo Inn & Suites, 7255 Warden Avenue, Markham, ON, L3R 1B4
- Applicants must apply for an exemption from Fire Alarm Courses 2, 3, and 4. Please click here to download the exemption form.
- Courses 1 and 5 are 36-hour courses each. Full attendance for both courses is required to receive certification.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the start date of training.
- Classes fill quickly. Reserve your spot now. For registrants who want to register without the grant option, we will require one weeks’ lead time before the course start date to send out the textbook and perform other administrative requirements.
- Some employers may be eligible for a Canada-Ontario Job Grant. For more information, please contact the OEL provincial office at email@example.com. For registrants who want grant opportunities, please note we require a minimum of two weeks’ lead time before the course start date for processing.
- Please note that the OEL will not be collecting payment through registration via this OEL event portal, however, you will be issued an invoice and provided with further details once your information is submitted.
- Proof of full vaccination is required for registrants who wish to attend in-class training.
- $650 + HST for members and non members
- *Note: CFAA Manual is required for both Course 1 and Course 5.
- $260 + HST for one (1) CFAA Manual *Includes cost of shipping*
- Manual cannot be mailed to PO Boxes. An alternative mailing address will be required to those who have PO boxes.
- $230 + HST for one (1) CFAA Manual *Does not include cost of shipping. Manual can be picked up at the first session.*