Construction Project Management has been designed to help managers administer projects from start to finish. For everyone working in construction.
Gain the knowledge and skills to help you successfully plan, manage, and administer projects from start to finish.
- Understand the construction business and your role in it as a construction project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities at the pre-construction, construction, and close-out stages.
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.
Canadian Construction Association: 3 Credits